Thursday, December 29, 2011

.twenty.eleven.

Thank you to all my lovely brides & other wonderful party clients this past year! Snazzylime had a great first FULL year of business. Having begun in 2010, I was hopeful for the year. I feel as though Snazzylime has grown and has gained excellent clients, contacts and friends. I'm so grateful for the experiences I've had this past year with my start up. :) We shall see what the new year holds for me.

On that note... here are some things I'm looking forward to in 2012:
  • I'm looking forward to more clients. 
  • I'm looking forward to gaining more expertise.
  • I'm looking forward to more networking. 
  • I'm looking forward to making more awesome samples. 
  • I'm looking forward to more profits. 
  • I'm looking forward to doing more birthday parties and Holiday cards. 
  • I'm looking forward to learning more about business.
  • I'm looking forward to seeing what else God has in the works for Snazzylime. 
  • I'm looking forward to more paper, more ink, more design, more pretty. 
  • I'm looking forward to offering more discounts. 
  • I'm looking forward to more blog posts. 
  • I'm looking forward to tying up loose ends on the business front. 
  • I'm looking forward to more policies and procedures to make it even easier on clients. 
  • I'm looking forward to keeping my office organized. 
  • I'm looking forward to an opportunity for repeat clients. 
But most of all.... I'm looking forward to meeting truly unique brides, women, mothers, and friends.

I feel so blessed to have had such an awesome year with Snazzy - we were slow at times, and crazy busy at times and I cant wait for another year! Thank you to all my clients reading this. Hope you have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! And if you are a praying soul, lift up a few for the health of Snazzy and of course for wisdom for its starter upper, Emily Leary. :)